Regarding the use of parks, trails and open spaces, we encourage all users to follow these recommendations from NRPA (National Recreation and Park Association):
• Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
• Follow CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or trails.
• Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
• While on trails, warn other users of your presence and as they pass, and step aside to let others pass.
• Follow CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gatherings including outdoor picnicking, pick-up sports and other group hangouts, and maintain proper physical distance at all times.
• Observe CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
DNR Park is located on the William Munger Bike Trail in Carlton. There is a pavillion, public restroom and drinking fountain.
Carlton Disc Golf is located at South Terrance Elementry School.
McFarland Park is located on Grand Avenue just off Highway 210. There is a pavillion and 2 volleyball courts.